Sunday 15 May 2011

2 weeks 6 days 20 hours 38 minutes, and counting.

UNTIL I AM ON MY FLIGHT TO HERE!!:




Well, I am kind of lying, because my flight actually goes to LA then I have to connect to JFK. But in essence, I WILL BE ON MY WAY TO NY-FUCKING-C!! I'm pretty excited about this.


Although, I only have 2 hours to clear customs AND get onto the connecting flight - this terrifies me. If there is a line to join, without a doubt I seem to join the slowest moving one. Will probably be in the line where the 20-strong family in front of me all get their bags searched and filmed (then re-shot) for Boarder Patrol or a US equivilent. I bet.


It will look something like this:


(okay the picture wont upload, but  it is a very long line of people waiting at the airport).


2 weeks 6 days 20 hours 11 minutes now.

2 comments:

  1. You should turn this into a commentary of your life abroad so that I can keep up okaaaaaay

    xx HAZ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. off to the NYC? You make it sound like you are licing there - aren't you there for two days? lol! false advertising!

    luff baz xo

    ReplyDelete